Fortunas Finance X Obsidian Council AMA Recap
A recap of our latest AMA with the Obsidian Council.
- Fortunas has levers to push and pull to burn, mint, or bolster liquidity, with minting being a last resort.
- We don’t want to be held back by the smart contract.
- There are no taxes when unstaking from wars and claiming rewards.
- You can add soldiers to a war that has already started, limited to 200%.
- If you add more than 2 times the original amount, the war and APY will restart.
- Fortunas can adjust how the taxes are used to meet the needs of the protocol.
- Buy and sell taxes go to the treasury, but might be burnt if the treasury is healthy enough.
- Even if everyone stakes in 150% APY, Luke is confident that Fortunas can grow to sustain the APY.
- Luke will own the contract and the dApp to prevent security issues from the devs we sub-contracted.
- We are getting infrastructure security help from Luke’s brother, such as acquiring an SSL certificate.
- We have set up a multi-sig on Gnosis.
- The dApp, website, and code are hosted by us and are getting secured.
- Multi-sig will include our CMO, Infrastructure / Tech Lead, Luke, and our writer.
- We will eventually add the 5th member from our community.
- The LP lock timer was changed to make sure we aren’t locking ourselves into a situation that we do not want, allowing us to migrate FRTNA easily if need be.
- Luke owns a company called Deks Technology Solutions LLC, a web development company that helps growing companies build and enhance their Shopify experience.
- He also runs a doormat company.
- The NFTs used in Fortunas Head-to-head combat game will be a modular NFT.
- The game has a random character NFT generator, which generates NFTs with different levels and base stats.
- You can enhance characters with armor, each with different stats, and modular NFTs can be added on top of a base NFT.
- Head-to-head battles will be the future of Fortunas, it is riskier but allows you to earn more.
- Money pulled from head-to-head battles will be sent to the treasury or burnt.
Fortunas Finance as a company
- Fortunas needs revenue to build big developments.
- The largest development is Head-to-Head battles.
- We want to be a gaming company, where we create products that people enjoy.
- We want to focus on building internal revenue Fortunas Finance systems, instead of going for external models.
- This is why Fortunas Finance won’t be using taxes to invest in other protocols.
- This is because relying on external investments with 7–10% APY can’t sustain FRTNA in the long term.
- Fortunas Finance will go live on the 26th of August.
Join our Community!
Join our discord channel and wait for news regarding the Whitelist giveaways! There will be many whitelist slots available and the earlier you join, the higher the chance of you getting one.
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/TCf4mXk5v4