Fortunas Finance X Austin Clark AMA
A recap on the latest AMA with Austin Clark
- Fortunas Finance is not reliant on new investors because the APY will reset after a period of time.
- No wrapping option for FRTNA as of right now, but we may have one in the future.
- The APY stated is difficult to achieve, but it’s possible through long-term holding.
- There will be no minimum investment, you can come in with as little and as much money as possible.
- We want to run it like a business, where we always have a plan for the future.
- Taxes are there to prevent swing trading.
- It also allows us to fund the operations.
- There will be no RFV, money sitting in a protocol’s RFV treasury is not being used to grow the protocol.
- We want to use funds to grow the protocol as much as possible, whether it’s by marketing or generating new revenue.
- Revenue is generated from buy and sells (volume).
- It is also generated from Upgrade NFTs.
- We have more ideas that will help generate revenue for the project, but the project will be good for many months without any more utilities.
- Rations help with buy pressure because buying FRTNA for rations is better than withdrawing from war to pay for rations.
- Rations are not a separate token.
- All rations will be burnt.
- The variable APY is calculated with rations in mind.
- You can get a higher APY than stated by buying FRTNA at a discount and then using the FRTNA to buy rations.
- Prices of NFTs will scale with the health of the protocol since it is tied to the LP pool.
How to get Whitelisted
Join our discord channel or telegram group and wait for news regarding the Whitelist giveaways! There will be many whitelist slots available and the earlier you join, the higher the chance of you getting one.
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/TCf4mXk5v4